The classroom is located in Río Guadalhorce street, Fuengirola. Between Los Boliches, Torreblanca and Los Pacos, 5 minutes from the Los Boliches train stop, 2 minutes from the Finca El Secretario bus stop, and very close to shops, cafes and the beach.
Los Boliches is an area in Fuengirola. Today it is a highly developed tourist area, in its streets, in its traditions and in its people you can still enjoy the charm of the fishing village that it was before. The environment is relaxed, it is next to the beach, it has a train station, bus stops, restaurants, cafeterias, shops… all of this makes this area of Fuengirola a very pleasant place to live or visit.
Fuengirola is a modern and renovated city in which we have the following advantages:
• A fantastic climate: 320 sunny days a year.
• First class beaches.
• An 8 kilometer promenade that is considered one of the best in Spain.
• A large number of restaurants and bars for all tastes.
• Quality shops, a shopping center, markets, street-markets…
• Cultural events such as fairs, processions, parade of Three Kings that have a great success with the public.
• Roman remains that can be visited and where we can learn a lot about the ancient history of this city.
• An Arab castle, in it and in its surroundings we can enjoy top-class concerts and shows on summer nights, such as those offered every year by the Marenostrum Fuengirola festival.
• Theaters that offer plays in Spanish and English.
• Numerous golf courses in the surroundings.
• Proximity to places as wonderful as the cities of Malaga, Granada, Seville, Córdoba, Cádiz, the towns of Mijas, Benalmádena, Ronda, Antequera, and natural landscapes such as Sierra de Las Nieves, Grazalema, Sierra Nevada, El Chorro, El Torcal…