Los Boliches is a part of Fuengirola. Today is developed as a tourist area and yet, in its streets, its traditions and its people are still enjoying the charming fishing village that once was.
Just 2 minutes from the academy there is a fantastic promenade nearly eight kilometers long and is considered one of the best in Spain.
The center of Fuengirola is just 15min away on foot. Fuengirola is a modern and renovated town which has the following advantages:
- A large number of quality shops, bars and restaurants for every taste.
- Markets so famous that even attract people from other localities.
- Several shopping centers.
- A marina.
- A great zoo that is the best in Spain.
- Arabic castle, where you can enjoy concerts of first class on summer nights.
- Numerous top quality golf courses nearby.
- Proximity to wonderful places such as Malaga, Granada, Seville, Cordoba, Cadiz, Mijas, Sierra de las Nieves mountains of Ronda, Grazalema, Sierra Nevada, El Chorro and El Torcal.
- Fantastic climate: 320 days of sunshine per year.
Getting to our academy. Our school is located on Avenida de Los Boliches, near church (see map), 2 minutes walk from the train station, Los Boliches.